Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Art of a Letter.

Hello and welcome,

I have been sending mail for years now. It all started when I was 17.
Never normal, I jumped aboard a sailing vessel heading for the hot South Pacific.
That's where the romance all started. One continuous letter to a good friend. Postcards to the ones I missed.
Years later I have managed to collect multiple Pen Pals. After recieving the pieces they end up in a brown velvet box in my closet.

Time to dust the box off.
Time to befriend my mailman.




This First Postcard is from a Friend Becky. Becky makes magic on the facebook Graffiti application. I hounded her to become my penpal and this was her first work. It was the perfect way to start my weekend on Friday. I like working with blank postcards. It just gets the juices going.

Total Magic. Here's the Back:



Off to check my Mail Box,
Mathew John

No comments: