Friday, August 1, 2008

Sent ~ July

This postcard was almost placed into it's own envelope and sent back to Victioria for Elyse. Natasha sent it but it is so Elyse. I talked about Fan Tan but my gosh it is so perfect.

I feel that I need to rendevous with Natasha before the year is out. Talk about love and failures. It's weird how much we share with each other. Can you be more honest and straight to the point when your strangers.

Other news...my penpal ship is back on with Megan E. and Katie S. Both disappeared from the radar. Both were lost after my 3 posts rule. Breaking it. That's the new me....rule breaker.

Other rules broken: Sent.

With a cell phone not working and ruining my life. I lost track so here's what I did have.

July 14
Peter
Aja

July 16
Erin

July 21
Mark
Natasha
Elyse
Sophie
Charley

July 26
Neal
Natasha
Erin
Elyse

Maybe more but I lost track and lost my memory.

Welcome to August,
Mathew






No comments: